Ease into deep relaxation with the Raindrop Energy Balancing Massage. Nine essential oils provide whole body therapeutic benefits as they are lightly rubbed into your feet and feathered along your spine. Hot compresses allow you to melt even deeper into a blissful zone while you receive a chakra balancing massage.
You may choose the original Raindrop technique of essential oils aimed to ease the release of viruses and correct body alignment. You may also tailor your aroma therapy escape with the oils from my Young Living apothecary to address your specific emotional, physical, or spiritual needs of the moment.
A combination of aromatherapy, reflexology, massage and moist heat, Raindrop Technique facilitates healing and cleansing through structural and electrical alignment to the body.
Gentle and relaxing, this mild application restores health to the entire system by flushing out toxins and killing dormant viruses and bacteria along the spine. The soothing process of dropping a sequence of nine essential oils like rain, gently along the spine, lightly massaging them in a feathering motion, then applying a hot compress facilitates the absorption of the oils.
Clinically tested to have antimicrobal and anti-inflammatory properties, these oils allow calming deep muscle relaxation, balance, harmony, and body wellness. The entire process takes about 75 minutes to complete, and the oils will continue working in the body for 5-7 days. Raindrop Technique is a powerful therapy that helps bring relief to chronic pain sufferers.
The massage technique stimulates spinal nerves and reflexes, opening them, allowing the absorption of the therapeutic qualities of the following Young Living essential oils:
- Valor, the most important oil in the Raindrop Technique, it is a blend that works on electrical and energy alignment of the body and can help align the spine and muscles of the back.
- Oregano, an aggressive antiseptic essential oil, helps stimulate the immune system. balance metabolism and strengthen the vital centers of the body.
- Thyme is one of the most antiseptic essential oils, which can easily penetrate the body and may help kill any bacteria that may be present. Consequently, this essential oil may be beneficial in helping to overcome fatigue and exhaustion, fortifying energy during times of stress and physical weakness.
- Basil can be relaxing to muscles, including smooth muscles (such as the heart and those of the digestive system). Basil is beneficial for mental fatigue.
- Wintergreen is beneficial for massage associated with bone, muscle, and joint discomfort, and it elevates and increases awareness in the sensory system.
- Cypress supports the circulatory system
- Marjoram is antiseptic and helps calm the respiratory and nervous systems, and it assists in relieving spasms and relaxing stressed muscles.
- Peppermint soothes the respiratory and digestive systems, and it directly affects the brain’s satiety center, which triggers a sense of fullness after meals. Additionally, peppermint improves mental accuracy and concentration.
- Aroma Siez, a blend that may help relax, calm and relieve tight, sore, tired, cramping and aching muscles resulting from sports injuries, fatigue and stress an aggressive antiseptic essential oil, helps stimulate the immune system, balance metabolism and strengthen the vital centers of the body.
|90 min.||Raindrop Energy Massage Full Session||$160||Buy|
|60 min.||Raindrop Energy Massage Foot and Neck||$100||Buy|